Update Anyone?


1st hard frost

I am in the middle of the calm before the last flurry of the storm. Next week I take my final then I am done for the semester. Christian/Systematic theology 1, you've been great but I am so ready to be done. I love the way our school schedules things.  I get to enjoy the ENTIRE holiday season without homework. :D

This month is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for.  I have been in Silaom about a year now. It is crazy to think about. I love my job. My employer is fantastic. I get two weeks off for Christmas/New Years. I work with some of the best people ever. It is baking season and I have plenty of pumpkin. God is humbling me and showing me Himself. I have been plopped into the middle of beautiful ministry opportunities. I am not wasting my life (at least not completely) I am slowly but surely learning Spiritual things. The Gospel is making more sense to me than ever in life application. I have a full happy heart.

(Btw, I have had three blog posts rolling in my head, and of course, when I have time to sit and write one, two of the three vanish.)

I will be going home for Thanksgiving to spend it with all of my grandparents and my immediate family. So exciting! We will head out to Flat Broke Farm and delight ourselves with cozy fire and good company. And a delicious morsel or two.   Nene will have children and grandchildren about her.  I know she will enjoy it.

We broke out the Christmas music at work last week.. Christmas parties are scheduled.  Most presents have been bought. LoveFeast with the church is this weekend. So many lovely things!

What about you? What are you doing for the holidays?

Comments