I am on rotation for nursery at church. There was a need and I am happy to fill it! If you have been reluctant to serve in the children's/nursery at your church because you are inexperienced, a "youf", or single let me give you some reason to just do it.
- Missing service makes you appreciate and hunger to be there.
- We are called to serve the brethren.
- It is good practice for mommy/daddyhood
- You can meet and learn from others in the church.
- You are in a unique position to pray for families as you see their needs from a different perspective.