Neighborhood Market in my JimJams

I did something I thought I would NEVER do yesterday.

I left the house in my Jammies.
I know ya'll. 
I became one of "those people" in Walmart.

 We needed syrup. 
Dad asked me to go.
I had woken up about 15mins before.
Rolled out of bed 5 mins before and I thought to myself

"Ya, know...its modest."

And went for it.
Daddy offered to go instead but I decided to let him finish cooking.
So I donned my hat and took off for neighborhood market.

This is the part where I say I met every society person I know.
But I didn't. 
In fact, I didn't see anyone I knew, which is quite unusual.

I found the $1.89 cent bottle on the end of the row, self-checked, and was gone.

I'm not sure to be thankful or horrified that I didn't find the *hole in the crotch of my jammie bottoms 
(which used to belong to a former employer's husband) until I got home.

Yoops!

*btw, it was in the seam and you couldn't tell.

Comments