Camera Hungry

I am missing my camera.
I forgot to bring it with me to Silaom last weekend and I am feeling the loss.
There are so many things I want to show ya'll but I've no way of doing-yet.

I'd like to show you the adorable kitchen.
And the sun-porch.
And my "shed".
Maybe even the sale barn. 
(I wish I could bottle the smell of that. Crazy, I know, but there is something about the hominess of cattle. That's another post.)
Or *my* operatory. 

I should have gotten a picture of my first day of work.
And my first day working with Leah. 

Or the butter beans with bacon fat simmering on the stove.

My house! I musn't forget that ya'll need a view of my house! And the super cute one I almost got.

I'm missin my camera ya'll.
Soon enough I'll have her and I'll give you a tour of my new town.
 

Comments