Dry Run

It is pretty stinkin sweet to have a make-up artist as a friend.
She loves to do make-up and we love it when she does ours.
Today was a trial run of bridal hair and make-up.
 I guess you could call her a make-up junkie. 
The table was covered with a small selection of her favorite products.


 Did I mention she does hair too? 'Cause she does. I just can't prove it with a picture.
Finished Product.
(I should have gotten a before picture but alas, I "degot".)
Her eye make up is "killer". And the curls are *perfect*.
She is going to be one BEAUTIFUL bride.
 



 

Comments

  1. oh, she looks so pretty! your pictures are good, too! great job on makeup, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so sweet! I had a blast with you guys today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Tara is quite handy with make-up and curling irons, and you, 'Bekah, did a fabulous job with the camera! Quite honestly, though, Meg would be a beautiful bride with no makeup and bed-head. I'm just sayin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll! And you are right, Ms. T, she would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. i need a make-up artist as a friend...i need to learn somethings:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment