37 Ways to Love One Another

37 Ways to Love One Another 

1.Be devoted to one another (Rom. 12:10).
2.Give preference to one another (Rom. 12:10).
4.Accept one another by withholding judgment (Rom. 14:1).
16.Bear with the inherent sinfulness of one another (Col. 3:13).
18.Use Spirit-filled, Word-saturated music to teach and admonish one another (Col. 3:16; Eph. 5:19).
25.Encourage one another by faithful participation in your local church (Heb. 10:25).
26. Confess sins to one another (James 5:16). (Ouch)


Paul Tautges lists 37 "one another"s and their scriptures in an article on the website Counsel One Another
I subscribe to the site and get at least one email every day notifying me of a new post. 
I'm pretty sure it is the only subscription I don't tire of receiving emails from.
As for the list, I am thinking of making it, the full list, into art. 
It would serve as a good reminder in my home.

Comments