Raindrop Massage

I had my first raindrop massage today.  In a nutshell, raindrop is a massage method that uses essential oils to help balance out the body. I find it super cool and it is very relaxing. I traded my friend Midon for a massage in exchange for helping her with some housework. I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal. ;)

Because it starts a bit of a cleanse I decided to start a food based cleans today with my brother.  Daniel has almost constant headaches so we are trying to fix his diet and see if we can't find the trigger.  So far, he has made some improvement. He has been doing it, and cheating a lot, for a while.

What am I off of? Well. a lot. No wheat. No eggs. No dairy. No sugar. My diet is highly limited.  It isn't a true "cleanse" but I figure it will be very good for me.

Why do this?

I seem to be tired mid afternoon no matter if I get up and do or sit and read.  Maybe if I get good and healthy it will help with that. I know part of that tiredness is the heat. It may even help my face clear up all the way. (Remember the dino mask? Seriously. Buy some. It has done wonders.Great for bug-bites to.)

Comments