Goodwill

1. Dressed up t-shirt for Katy. $2.99
2. Black t-shirt for Katy. J.C. Penny brandnew. $2.99 (This one is super soft!)
3. Skirt that I suspect is a Dillards brand for Katy. Like New $3.99 It is a smidge big and she'll shrink with bball but she loved it and it is take-in-able.
4. Target Super long and super soft t for me. Again brand new- $2.99
5.  These little skirts I bought because a. Beanie and I will have matching pink ones. b. they are perfect for transitioning from gym to class. They look adorable over my yoga leggins. $1.97 a piece.
6. This Forever 21 shirt is gently worn but Hope *loved* it. Every other thing we pointed out to her she kind of snubbed. "I like it but...." This she was super excited. It will look great over her skinny jeans. I promise the color is better in life. It looks great on her, btw. $2.99
7. Gap brandnew still has the fold creases t-shirt for me. $1.99 It fits perfect and the color is "ahhh"
8.  A splurge platter for me. Heather liked it too so most likely we'll use it at her wedding. It has short little legs that you can't really see in the picture. $3.99
9. not pictured. A pair of Vanity slightly worn jeans for Hope. They fit her perfectly and are a nice dark wash. Score. $4.99

 Left. This piece I picked up for Heather's wedding. She is getting married in July and I'll do a post all its own on that later. $2.99
Right. Splurge piece for me because I have a matching one at home. $4.99
Left. The first of a collection of wine-ish glasses to be used like this for Meggy T's wedding. $.99
Right. I bought 7 of these mugs. All they had actually. I am thinking Winter parties with hot chocolate. $.49 a mug.

I spent WAY too much money that day on our 2hr trip to goodwill. Apparently I did not have my goodwill brain switched on because honestly most of the deals I got weren't that great. Ok but not great.  I re-entered the land of the sane when I got home and realize it. Oh well. All the things we got will be used and well loved. Besides, it was good girl bonding time.

Oh! I almost forgot! Katy got her first formal!
$9.99
It is cute. The length will make it cute with heels. 
Now she just can't change her taste for 2yrs so she can wear it. :)

Comments