Last Little Bit


Our vacation ended well. We spent Friday running some errands and ended the day by dollin up for pictures. The Children's Park in T is perfect for that. Apparently it is a pre-prom picture hot spot.

It is easy to take good pictures of Heather. She even captured some of me that I am willing to show the public.

*fave*
It wouldn't be a shoot without hands and feet...not one taken by me anyway.
her hands

my feet
We ended the day with some notsocheap Chinese. It was good but not great. Plus side is they messed up our order so we got shrimp instead of chicken. Lack of awesome Asian food seems to be the only thing amiss with this place.
The trip home was uneventful and rather on the quiet side. 
Both of us were absorbed in our own thoughts.
God is stirring the waters in our comfortable lives.
Now to brace our selves for sit back and enjoy the changes as they unfold.

Comments

  1. lovely pictures!
    lovely blog :)

    come visit my blog and give me ur opinion :)
    http://elenellis.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment