Updated Verse

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise,- NIV

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,-  NASB

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,- ESV

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise- KJV

   As Believer's not only have we been given a book full of  wisdom, but we've been given the Spirit that makes the words alive. I know for me that although I have a head knowledge of how a wise woman walks I am not always- ok hardly ever am I- diligent, careful, do I "look" at walking wisely. I should though. I am commanded to. No option. And verse 16 tells us why "making the best use of the time, because the days are evil."

I am going to take this one with me.  Goodnight! I almost feel as if I should do the Jewish thing and bind on my forehead or something. Instead I am going to write it on the tablet of my heart and ask the Father to seal it there. 

What are some area that you might not have been walking wisely in?


Note:I thought about leaving up a longer passage. It would make sense as I'm going to be away from the internet for about two weeks come Saturday. But this verse is one for chewing on reallll good. I may post the next couple of verses on Saturday.

Comments