Thursday, June 9, 2011

Terah Dies...

Any of you who have ever done walk through the Bible OT will understand that title.

So Terah didn't die. Well, He did but that was a long time ago.
Gretchen died. Motherboard went kaplut.
Now I must buy another computer. 
Because of my trouble with technology I think I am going to try something that, so far as I can tell, is pretty indestructible.

Mac.
Expensive-eh- you get what you pay for.Yes?
I will say that I am quite afraid to buy even that because I kill things. 
Cameras die. Computers die. I can't work the tv. (I don't kill that though)
Thankfully I've had good luck with phones. 
Maybe I will with a mac. 
Gonna have to pray over this whole thing.
You could too if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...