Do everthing without complaining

My immediate instinct is to complain but more and more the Lord is showing me how that is not the heart to have. So today instead of complaining I am going to choose to view the days' events as an opportunity to see how God is going to provide. He will provide. He promises He will. I'm sure it isn't going to be in the way I expected but when is it ever?

The last week and a half has been busy busy. I am most definitely tired. I don't know how people stay up until the wee hrs of the morning and still get up at 6 or 7. I can't do it. Not and actually function anyway.

There is a baby at the L. Hobbs household. Kieron Tyler was born on Monday. I haven't gotten to see him yet but hopefully I will soon. I'm told both momma and baby are doing well. Yay, Lana! You did it!

Jesus is coming soon. Earthquakes and other tragedies or almost tragedies are hitting close to home. It goes right along with my reading in Luke.

I discovered Isaiah again this week. Good book. So much to learn.

"If you were to explain the Gospel to me in 2 minutes, what would you say?" That is a challenge that I have been given. Anyone who knows me knows that is insufficient time for me to say anything of importance. I guess I am going to have to learn!

The talent show is on and Lord willing it will have sound.

I'm gonna take a nap now.

Comments