Odds and Ends


1. Gretchen went to the doctor.
The doctor said she'll live but that she had a quite a hairball. Poor Gretchen. New years resolution : take better care of Gretchen.

2. I love basketball season.
Today we had a full day of ballgames- played the Falcons.
I'm not exactly what you'd call athletic and before my brother started playing for the Patriots didn't know a thing about bball nor did I care.
It didn't take me long to acclimate to the my new surroundings.
Now, I pay attention to my ball attire. Today it was 'clip clops'. Why? Because they come off very easily which is what happens when I get excited.

3. The talent show is coming along splendidly.
Thursday I booked my special guest for the show.
I am so excited. I think the crowd will love it.
With the help of my fellow Patriots we will be having a silent auction that night as well.
I'm excited about what will be on the auction block!
I have my MC and all the judges I need...finally!
March 5th, 2011 here we come.

4. School starts Monday.
I'm not sure what I am facing this semester.
I am so thankful that I only have to study for classes that pertain directly to my degree.
I am thankful that I only have 4 to study for!
I am nervous about clinic. God will take care of it though.
I want to talk to my classmates about the Lord. I'm praying about that one.

5. Babies and Weddings.
There are 5 couples I know getting married this summer.
There are 2 babies due this winter, 1 due in June, and 3 more late summer/early fall.
Yay for babies! Yay for weddings.
Praying for marriages, families, and Salvations.




Comments