Chicken Cakes

Today I came home from school wanting something really yummy. I didn't know what but I knew it needed to be satisfying. I flipped on the pantry light opened the door and stood. What is there that is not too time consuming but delicious. I began to think we were all of that whatever 'that' was. All we seemed to have was "Member's mark premium chunk Chicken breast in water".

It would have to do... and it did.
With the help of google and my imagination this is what I came up with.

1 can of afore mentioned Chicken (13oz)
1 Large egg
3/4 sleeve of multigrain premium saltine crackers (broken)
2 (approx.) whole artichoke hearts
1 heaping tsp of green pesto

Put it in a blender. It probably will be too dry and you don't want to ruin your blender so add some oil. I used the juice from the artichoke hearts. It made about 6 patties. Cook on a griddle until golden on one side- flip and repeat. I have no clue how long I cooked them for.

I added some roasted red peppers and sirhachi sauce to my second batch (along with everything else). They might even have beat the first!


This isn't one of my off the wall creations.
Hopefully someone besides me will like it too, with their own twist of course.

Comments