Life

Random collection of thoughts:

School is going but it is stressful. I've been thinking though, as a Believer I should have virtually no stress. If I do what I am supposed to do then I should leave the rest in the Lord's hands and not worry with it. I'm terrible at that--- especially with regard to pre-clinic.

There was a line of music that caught my attention yesterday(Maybe it was this morning. that was a long time ago). I'm not sure the song or the artist but it mentioned something to the gist of 'give me what I need to be like You'. I thought, "we have been given all we need, as Believers to become like Christ". He has given us " all things that pertain to life and godliness". We don't need more. We just need to learn to use the resources we have been given.

It is amazing how God lays people on other people's hearts. My friend Maegan and her boyfriend both had this one couple on their hearts. God had laid them on their hearts as individuals. Neither one of them knew why and were seeking the LORD about it. As sort of a confirmation, Meg even met the girl at Walmart! This could be called coincidence, but with God there is no such thing. This weekend that couple went through some heartache. Maybe they were just supposed to bring them before the throne in anticipation of the sorrow to come. I don't really know the answer. I am just wowed by how God put these people on the hearts of my friends. How cool.

Comments